I’m devoted to helping my followers figure out how to travel on their own terms. All travelers take along their own cultural history, peculiar interests and curiosity which color their experiences. Wayfaring views gives readers ideas for how to take those interests and design their own perfect trip.
The blog offers information to help readers make decisions at all three stages of travel planning:
- Travel inspiration: Inspiring readers to discover their next travel destination.
- Travel planning: Helping readers design their own perfect itinerary.
- Travel logistics: Offering tips, packing lists and gear guides to help readers travel more efficiently.
Why Work with Me
- I am a seasoned traveler with a professional demeanor.
- I cover destinations generally but also have several unique areas of expertise including: traveling on foot, urban itineraries, literary travel, wildlife/nature conservation and philanthropy/social impact.
- I employ a compelling visual storytelling style that leverages both articulate writing and great travel photography.
- I have a growing audience of mature travelers who have disposable income and a hunger for travel.
- Primarily female from English speaking countries
- 4,600 pageviews
- 10,000+ social media following
- 142,000 total monthly impressions
For more information, please check out the Wayfaring Views kit.
- Content development
I can help you grow your content portfolio in the form of sponsored posts and freelance writing.
- Travel Photography
My travel photography is available for licensing and I am available for photo shots paired with press trips and sponsored content.
- Press and social media trips
Need experienced travel bloggers to get the word out about your destination, experience or service? I accept media trips and am particularly keen to explore areas withing my content niches: traveling on foot, literary travel, wildlife/nature conservation, urban itineraries, philanthropy/social impact.
- Social Media Campaigns
You can hire me to promote products, brand messages or contests on social media. I am also available for Instagram takeovers.
- Sponsored reviews
I will help you travel test your travel gear, product, hotel stay or travel service and then write an honest 300-600 word review on my experience.
- Philanthropy Program Consulting
I am an experienced philanthropy professional and can help you design, evaluate or scale grant-making, volunteering or other social impact programs.
Let’s work together! If you have some parnership ideas, please contact me using my contact page or by emailing cguttery(at)wayfaringviews(dot)com.
- Airplane Reading: Books Set in Scotland to Inspire & Inform Your Travels
- Top Things to Do in Bonaire If You Don’t Dive
- 11 Best Photography Spots in San Francisco: A Photo Lover’s Guide to Galleries, Museums and Shooting Locations
- Fulfill Your Marine Wildlife Bucket List on this Independent Puerto Madryn Tour