I’m devoted to helping my followers figure out how to travel on their own terms. All travelers take along their own cultural history, peculiar interests and curiosity which color their experiences. Wayfaring views gives readers ideas for how to take those interests and design their own perfect trip.
The blog offers information to help readers make decisions at all three stages of travel planning:
- Travel inspiration: Inspiring readers to discover their next travel destination.
- Travel planning: Helping readers design their own perfect itinerary.
- Travel logistics: Offering tips, packing lists and gear guides to help readers travel more efficiently.
Why Work with Me
- I am a seasoned traveler with a professional demeanor.
- I cover destinations generally but also have several unique areas of expertise including: traveling on foot, urban itineraries, literary travel, wildlife/nature conservation and philanthropy/social impact.
- I employ a compelling visual storytelling style that leverages both articulate writing and great travel photography.
- I have a growing audience of mature travelers who have disposable income and a hunger for travel.
- Primarily female from English speaking countries
- 8,700 page views
- 21,700+ social media following
- 266,000 total monthly impressions
For more information, please check out the Wayfaring Views kit.
- Content development
I can help you grow your content portfolio in the form of sponsored posts and freelance writing.
- Travel Photography
My travel photography is available for licensing and I am available for photo shots paired with press trips and sponsored content.
- Press and social media trips
Need experienced travel bloggers to get the word out about your destination, experience or service? I am up for press and media trips.
- Social Media Campaigns
You can hire me to promote products, brand messages or contests on social media. I am also available for Instagram takeovers.
- Sponsored reviews
I will help you travel test your travel gear, product, hotel stay or travel service and then write an honest 300-600 word review on my experience.
- Philanthropy Program Consulting
I am an experienced philanthropy professional and can help you design, evaluate or scale grant-making, volunteering or other social impact programs.
Let’s work together! If you have some partnership ideas, please contact me using my contact page or by emailing cguttery(at)wayfaringviews(dot)com.
Check Out One of My Recent Posts
- The Complete Guide for Doing Dublin in a Day
- Crazy Geology and Epic Views on the Jurassic Coast Walk
- Take the Slow Road on the Wild Atlantic Way from Galway to Clifden
- Uniquely SF: Unusual, Weird & Cool Things to Do in San Francisco