I help my followers go beyond the obvious with alternative itineraries to compelling cultures. Wayfaring Views readers don’t need another “top 5” listicle. Rather, they want the insider tips, itinerary suggestions and hot spots which will allow them to have a deeper travel experience.
What they get from Wayfaring Views are suggestions for offbeat attractions, cool neighborhoods, exploring UNESCO sites, hiking & historical heritage, street art and literary travel. They get inspiration to discover new travel destinations, travel planning tips, packing lists and gear guides.
“What a great guide! We are headed to Chicago next month and I’m taking a copy of this post with me.”
Why Work with Me
- I’m not some neophyte blogger who just got her passport yesterday. I’ve been a traveler for over 40 years and I know how to do a destination.
- I provide destination and brand coverage with a twist.
- I’ve got mad photography skills and a writing style with a fun edge.
- I can offer you an animated audience of grown-ups with disposable income and an itch for travel.
- Wayfaring Views is growing and can deliver a social media following of over 28,000 with monthly pageviews of 14,000.
For more information, please check out the Wayfaring Views kit.
Want some Proof?
This Instagram takeover with Audley Travel got higher than usual engagement for their account. “Your photos certainly did have impressive likes and engagement…would love to have you do a takeover again in the future…”
This piece on street art in Chicago shot to position 2 on Google almost immediately.
This piece on the Jurassic Coast, created in partnership with Visit Devon, covered a hiking & heritage itinerary that other’s weren’t covering.
— Carol Guttery (@WayfaringViews) November 6, 2017
- Content development
I can help you grow your content portfolio in the form of sponsored posts and freelance writing.
- Travel Photography
My travel photography is available for licensing and I am available for photo shots paired with press trips and sponsored content.
- Press and social media trips
Need experienced travel bloggers to get the word out about your destination, experience or service? I am up for press trips.
- Social Media Campaigns
You can hire me to promote products, brand messages or contests on social media. I am also available for Instagram takeovers.
- Sponsored reviews
I will help you travel test your travel gear, product, hotel stay or travel service and then write an honest 300-600 word review on my experience.
- Philanthropy Program Consulting
I am an experienced philanthropy professional and can help you design, evaluate or scale grant-making, volunteering or other social impact programs.
Let’s work together! If you have some partnership ideas, please contact me using my contact page or by emailing cguttery(at)wayfaringviews(dot)com
Check Out One of My Recent Posts
- What to Pack for a Ski Trip: Tried & Tested Packing Essentials
- Local’s Guide to Primo Salt Lake City Ski Resorts
- The Best Views in London at 13 Sky High Spots
- 6 Tips for a San Diego Luxury Girl’s Getaway Weekend