I help my followers explore beyond the obvious with insanely practical guides featuring alternative itineraries and offbeat adventures. Wayfaring Views readers don’t need another “top 5” listicle. Rather, they want the insider tips, itinerary suggestions and hot spots which will allow them to have a deeper (cooler, and sometimes weirder) travel experience.
What they get from Wayfaring Views are suggestions for offbeat attractions, cool neighborhoods, exploring UNESCO sites, hiking & historical heritage, street art and literary travel– all delivered with a heavy dose of cheek.
“What a great guide! We are headed to Chicago next month and I’m taking a copy of this post with me.”
Why Work with Me
- I’ve been a traveler since I was 13 years old and 40 years in — I know how to do a destination.
- I provide destination and brand coverage with a twist on the odd, arcane and interesting corners of the world that are worth visiting.
- I’ve got mad photography skills and a writing style with a fun edge.
- I can offer you an enthusiastic audience of independent travelers.
- Wayfaring Views is growing and can deliver a social media following of over 34,000 with monthly pageviews of 45,000.
For more information, please check out the Wayfaring Views kit.
Want some Proof?
- This Instagram takeover with Audley Travel got higher than usual engagement for their account. “Your photos certainly did have impressive likes and engagement…would love to have you do a takeover again in the future…”
- This piece on cool things to do in San Francisco has been parked on page one of Google for several years.
- Visit Bristol loved this article on the street art there. “We rarely get such well researched, well written posts from influencers.“
- My partnership with HI Iceland not only produced my piece on why Iceland in the winter is a good idea, but I also produced content for their blog, including this piece on how to maximize a long layover in Reykjavik.
- Content development
I can help you grow your content portfolio in the form of sponsored posts and freelance writing. However, I do not accept externally written sponsored guest posts.
- Travel Photography
My travel photography is available for licensing and I am available for photo shots paired with press trips and sponsored content.
- Press and social media trips
Need experienced travel bloggers to get the word out about your destination, experience or service? I am up for press trips.
- Social Media Campaigns
You can hire me to promote products, brand messages or contests on social media. I am also available for Instagram takeovers.
- Sponsored reviews
I will help you travel test your travel gear, product, hotel stay or travel service and then write an honest review on my experience.
- Philanthropy Program Consulting
I am an experienced philanthropy professional and can help you design, evaluate or scale grant-making, volunteering or other social impact programs.
Let’s work together! If you have some partnership ideas, please contact me using my contact page or by emailing cguttery(at)wayfaringviews(dot)com
Check Out the Latest
- The Complete Beer-Lover’s Guide to Breweries in Salt Lake City
- 26 Must Read Books on Iceland
- How to Get From San Francisco Airport to Downtown SF
- Uniquely SF: 33 Unusual, Weird & Cool Things to Do in San Francisco
- Find the Best Spain Travel Books: Plan Your Perfect Trip